22 March 2006
I'm excited to announce that the extremely knowledgeable and entertaining Russ Weakley and I are about to embark on a series of workshops around Australia.
- Understanding CSS rule structure and selectors
- Writing efficient CSS code
- Building cross-browser stable CSS layouts
- Creating layouts that are fully expandable
- Dealing with browser bugs and layout variations
- Unobtrusive scripting
- Dropdown and expandable menus
- Creating dynamic page layouts based on screen resolution
- The ins and outs of developing with AJAX
We'll be visiting Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Brisbane, and Perth. If you'd like more information, visit the workshop webpage; you'll be able to buy tickets there starting April 1.
Follow me on Twitter
To hear smaller but more regular stuff from me, follow @themaninblue.
- Resolution dependent layout update
- footerStickAlt: A more robust method of positioning a footer
- widgEditor: A simple, standards-compliant WYSIWYG HTML editor
- Accessible, stylish form layout